Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tegan & Sara "love you to death"
#1
[Image: 220px-Tegan_and_Sara_-_Love_You_to_Death.png]

Tegan & Sara "love you to death"

online Spotify listen:

to be honest, ive never been a big fan of this Canadian duo...
ive only heard a few of their singles and none of their albums...
I was actually pleasantly surprised her with this one....
Im not saying I like all of it, but there are some nice well crafted
pop songs on here....
my favourite track after one solitary online listen is not the single...
album probably could do with another few listens if I was to truly
appreciate it, but I doubt I will bother in the near future...

from the album:

[video=youtube;3_rjO_bVXzQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_rjO_bVXzQ[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
enters the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart this week at #16

Spotify spin

just knew they would go all electronic on me
sort of liked that last album but not ths one

the single

[video=youtube;HJOHoiPGpac]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJOHoiPGpac[/video]

Reply
#3
you knew they would go all electronic on you,
just like I know Taylor would go all 'pop' on me and that her next album will
probably have a load of 'featuring....' artists, probably rappers!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
^^
agree with that
please Taylor, no Drake

Reply
#5
you forgot the other two....Kanye and Justin!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#6
DJ Mija released new track "Secrets" featuring Tegan & Sara (vocal from "Boyfriend" song).

https://soundcloud.com/hi_mija/secrets
Reply
#7
One of the latest videos.

[video=youtube;rEKnJhtAlj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEKnJhtAlj8[/video]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Leo Sayer - "wrapped up in love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 365 02-07-2026, 09:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me Music Head 0 413 11-06-2026, 11:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lewis Capaldi - "stay love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 411 30-05-2026, 13:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love Music Head 0 383 14-05-2026, 11:34
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Stephen Sanchez - "love love love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 447 10-05-2026, 07:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Pitbull X Lil Jon - Damn I Love Miami Music Head 0 455 01-02-2026, 13:14
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Maroon 5 - Love Is Like Music Head 2 2,300 31-08-2025, 16:12
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not Music Head 0 827 11-04-2025, 11:55
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Selena Gomez & benny blanco - I Said I Love You First Music Head 0 1,138 02-04-2025, 11:53
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: JENNIE & Dominic Fike - Love Hangover Music Head 1 745 17-02-2025, 13:11
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: