Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need someone who can make 90's sounding hip-hop beats fast
Hello, my name is Vinny and I NEED someone who can make music for me. I have a talent for writing and I want to exploit that talent as much as possible. I can write songs all I need is for the beats to be their and we'll be golden. Hope to see you lovely people soon.

P.S I need early to late 90's style hip hop beats not this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥t 4 note crap we hear in hip-hop today.

P.P.S If it actually works out you'll will be paid greatly. If it doesn't you will still get a reasonable amount for the time you spent.
You need somebody with a tape deck that can be played at double speed.
Vinny V Wrote:Hello, my name is Vinny and I NEED someone who can make music for me. I have a talent for writing and I want to exploit that talent as much as possible. I can write songs all I need is for the beats to be their and we'll be golden. Hope to see you lovely people soon.

P.S I need early to late 90's style hip hop beats not this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥t 4 note crap we hear in hip-hop today.

P.P.S If it actually works out you'll will be paid greatly. If it doesn't you will still get a reasonable amount for the time you spent.

I am not interested in writing music for hip hop but I am curious at to what you consider a 'reasonable amount?'
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
I actually don't have a exact amount but it really depends if I actually get famous or not but hey look at modern hip-hop they except anybody.
If you don't have an exact amount it means you don't have a plan. If you don't have a plan it means you won't succeed. You cannot expect somebody to spend time composing/writing for you and then say - 'oh well, you might get paid something depending on whether or not I become famous'. Reality check - music and lyrics have to fit together. That's why it's called composition.
Well no one in the hip-hop scene has a plan things just happen. Usually they have friends who can make the beats and someone who knows a producer or a record label and things just play out from their. Also it's okay to say no I'll be fine if you do. Don't spend time trying to not help me and argue when you could've just said no thanks.
No thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Conway The Machine - God Don't Make Mistakes Music Head 0 271 15-03-2022, 13:13
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Roddy Ricch - Live Life Fast Music Head 0 499 30-12-2021, 13:50
  NEW SINGLE: Pop Smoke ft. Rowdy Rebel - Make It Rain Music Head 1 227 25-06-2020, 14:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Eminem ft: Kehlani "nowhere fast" CRAZY-HORSE 1 940 10-04-2018, 13:25
Last Post: Jerome
  Gucci Mane & Nicki Minaj - Make Love Music Head 0 446 09-03-2017, 12:28
  Thoughts on these 2 beats I made? Klown 0 641 14-06-2016, 15:56
Last Post: Klown
  Feelin' a bit frisky so--"I Just Want to Make Love to You" jazzboCR 0 533 17-05-2014, 06:05
Last Post: jazzboCR
  FAST N HOT - Mcdonalds - Super Size Me Inspired Music Video darxiide 3 1,069 27-03-2013, 21:00
Last Post: DiGiMusicLabelz
  Make it Hot - Caleb Lombard(music video) JustinMa 0 1,017 19-12-2012, 01:40
Last Post: JustinMa