Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dorothy "rockisdead"
#1
[Image: 51SwkI3oI5L._AC_US160_.jpg]

Dorothy "rockisdead"

Spotify listen:

LA based alt rock band....
debut album....
female vocalist....
almost a compilation now as five singles have already been lifted
off it but failed to chart on the big charts...
ok,
I hate comparing artists with other artists but this should
give you a rough idea of what they sound like...
the distorted guitar sounds of Black Keys...
the offbeat urgency of White Stripes and....
the powerful rock vocals of Pretty Reckless...
I love all three of those so its pretty obvious I like this one...

oh and BTW....rock is not dead Dorothy, youre keeping it alive, well done!

from the album:

[video=youtube;rmYyPcEQKU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmYyPcEQKU4[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
^ Confusedmile: Oh Yes!!! Of course you all knew I'd like it!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kevin Morby "dorothy" CRAZY-HORSE 0 878 15-04-2016, 07:51
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: