Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Father John Misty "real love baby"
#1
[video=youtube;IOspC5B69L4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOspC5B69L4[/video]

Father John Misty "real love baby"

I was listening to Fleet Foxes in the car this morning and when the
cd finished I flicked on the radio to get the 5am news and by pure
coincidence the Radio Host said "and heres the new one from Father John Misty"
who most of us know was once with the Foxes...
the song is as good as anything on his first two solo albums but youre
either going to love his mellow, whispy songs or youre not, me, I love them!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Olivia Rodrigo - You Seem Pretty Sad For A Girl So In Love Music Head 1 531 24-06-2026, 12:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Father John Misty - "the payoff" CRAZY-HORSE 0 561 10-05-2026, 06:59
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Ethel Cain - Willoughby Tucker I'll Always Love You Music Head 0 1,376 26-08-2025, 11:40
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: My Morning Jacket - "i can hear your love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,598 19-08-2025, 08:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Father John Misty - "mahashmashana" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,075 10-12-2024, 17:17
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Coldplay - "all my love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 854 04-10-2024, 11:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Glass Animals - I Love You So Fucking Much Music Head 0 801 01-08-2024, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: John Cale - Poptical Illusions Music Head 0 837 20-07-2024, 11:50
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: John Cale - Mercy Music Head 0 821 12-01-2024, 13:36
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Amaarae - Fountain Baby Music Head 1 933 23-12-2023, 22:12
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: