24-10-2016, 22:12
By J S Bach is probably amongst the best pieces ever composed - and also one of the elements I need to live, along with Music and a couple of other things...
Born in early 70's I grew up during the eighties which ´still is the top decade of Music...
60-90's pop & rock are still my main musical dishes but I also enjoy some of the new Music today, but... a larger percentage of Music from the past were - or still is, actually - in my ears more enjoyable
And finally, will there come a day when all somgs are written, meaning all chord, note and Word sequences are used ? Of course not, but I Believe it will be harder and harder to create something new which is not reminding a few of something already written...
Born in early 70's I grew up during the eighties which ´still is the top decade of Music...
60-90's pop & rock are still my main musical dishes but I also enjoy some of the new Music today, but... a larger percentage of Music from the past were - or still is, actually - in my ears more enjoyable
And finally, will there come a day when all somgs are written, meaning all chord, note and Word sequences are used ? Of course not, but I Believe it will be harder and harder to create something new which is not reminding a few of something already written...

