03-12-2016, 23:35
Dear all members,
Just found this forum and registered here
So, I am one of your newest members.
I am originally from India and have grown up with music in my surrounding. I started learning singing at the age of 9 and always loved soulful melodies.
I came to Europe for few years back and I've learned vast genres of traditional music... it's always beautiful how music can express our inside.
I would like you guys to write some different genres names, which might be unknown to me, those I want to explore the tastes.
Thank you very much.
mile:
Have a wonderful weekend.
- Baishali
Just found this forum and registered here
So, I am one of your newest members. I am originally from India and have grown up with music in my surrounding. I started learning singing at the age of 9 and always loved soulful melodies.
I came to Europe for few years back and I've learned vast genres of traditional music... it's always beautiful how music can express our inside.
I would like you guys to write some different genres names, which might be unknown to me, those I want to explore the tastes.
Thank you very much.
mile:Have a wonderful weekend.
- Baishali

