Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Olivia O'Brien - Hate U Love U
#1
enters the Billboard Hot 100 Songs chart this week at #99

I don't like it

[video=youtube;4rpShILrsWE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rpShILrsWE[/video]

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Olivia Rodrigo - You Seem Pretty Sad For A Girl So In Love Music Head 1 532 24-06-2026, 12:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Olivia Rodrigo - The Cure Music Head 0 374 05-06-2026, 12:00
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Ethel Cain - Willoughby Tucker I'll Always Love You Music Head 0 1,377 26-08-2025, 11:40
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: My Morning Jacket - "i can hear your love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,602 19-08-2025, 08:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Coldplay - "all my love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 856 04-10-2024, 11:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Glass Animals - I Love You So Fucking Much Music Head 0 801 01-08-2024, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Olivia Rodrigo - Stranger Music Head 1 1,290 09-04-2024, 13:09
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Olivia Rodrigo - So American Music Head 1 1,071 08-04-2024, 13:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Olivia Rodrigo - Obsessed Music Head 1 1,097 07-04-2024, 02:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Crosses - Goodnight, God Bless, I Love U, Delete. Music Head 0 872 31-10-2023, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: