Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW ALBUM: Watain "trident wolf eclipse"
#1
[Image: 220px-Watain_Trident_Wolf_Eclipse.jpg]

WATAIN  "trident wolf eclipse"

Spotify listen:

sixth studio album from this Swedish metal band...
have a reputation for mutilating animal carcasses on stage and dousing the audience with animal blood...
yeh, real intelligent band!
then in comes the growler...MH gets the rap crap and I seem to attract this sort of crap!...

not that anyone here is interested but, heres the single:



"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
How can any sane person listen to this shit.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#3
I like this album, one of their less accessible ones, some of the songs are pretty dense and noisy, but others are much easier to digest. I still favour Lawless Darkness, and Casus Luciferi though. A solid effort but I still need to hear it more before I have a very solid opinion on it. Not my favourite album of the year by at least half a dozen albums so far, but still good.

I wouldn't go to a live show of theirs nor buy non-CD merch, but idk if buying their albums makes me not 100% vegan, but I am otherwise vegan yet still like and buy their music, though I think what they do for their superficial image is really lame. Supporting them is something I may stop if I want to reduce my harm even more, but I still am pretty selfish, so it may take a while before I feel up for sacrificing their music from my life.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Beartooth - Pure Ecstasy Music Head 0 134 21-09-2026, 12:16
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Mastodon - Marrow Deep Music Head 0 188 18-09-2026, 12:34
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: PRESIDENT - Blood Of Your Empire Music Head 1 155 17-09-2026, 12:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: The Warning - Everything's Falling Music Head 0 138 13-09-2026, 10:57
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Seether - Vicennial: 2 Decades Of Seether Music Head 1 328 18-08-2026, 23:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Loathe - A Stranger To You Music Head 0 302 04-08-2026, 12:05
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Motionless In White - Decades Music Head 3 529 01-08-2026, 00:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Muse - The Wow! Signal Music Head 0 317 13-07-2026, 11:10
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Evanescence - Sanctuary Music Head 0 362 19-06-2026, 12:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Black Veil Brides - VINDICATE Music Head 1 594 24-05-2026, 12:54
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: