Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW SINGLE: Luke Bryan - Most People Are Good
#1
enters the Billboard Hot 100 Songs chart this week at #94

I like it




Reply
#2
I give it a thumb sideways.

God bless you and Luke always!!!

Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Luke Bryan - Country And She Knows It Music Head 0 136 19-09-2026, 11:41
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Kings Of Leon - "my whole world" CRAZY-HORSE 0 148 11-09-2026, 05:56
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Reba McEntire - "ring ing" CRAZY-HORSE 0 175 04-09-2026, 09:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Wade Forster - "anytime, anywhere, antoinette" CRAZY-HORSE 0 341 28-06-2026, 05:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Brandon Flowers - "plans" CRAZY-HORSE 1 458 28-06-2026, 03:10
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Paul Heaton feat: Rianne Downey - "my favourite kind of idiot" CRAZY-HORSE 0 392 12-06-2026, 06:58
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Ringo Starr - "long long road" CRAZY-HORSE 0 429 25-04-2026, 08:27
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Luke Combs - The Way I Am Music Head 0 478 03-04-2026, 12:09
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Luke Combs - I Ain't No Cowboy Music Head 0 424 30-03-2026, 11:50
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Willie Nelson - "dream chaser" CRAZY-HORSE 0 421 19-03-2026, 07:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: