Posts: 21
Threads: 7
Joined: Nov 2009
My name is James, and i am the lead guitarist in the up and coming independent band Class 6. We play a fusion of rock and hip-hop. When you get the chance, look us up on myspace. Our name is 'Class6live'. I joined this forum to find other like-minded individuals who are as passionate about music as we are.
Thank you,
James
Class 6
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
Hi and welcome to MD.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Welcome to the site James
So where does the name Class 6 come from?
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Hi James, & welcome to MD.
Hope you enjoy the site, & I look forward to getting to know you...
Posts: 21
Threads: 7
Joined: Nov 2009
Music Head Wrote:Welcome to the site James
So where does the name Class 6 come from?
'Class 6' is a play on the word 'classics', which is always the status that an emerging artist strives for. There are also 6 of us in the group, so it can take on either meaning.
Posts: 111
Threads: 11
Joined: Nov 2009
Welcome to MD!
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!