Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey
#1
Hey guys I'm Shakawkaw. It's not my real name, it'll be a pretty weird one if it was...
Anyway I'm lookin for something new to do and this site looks like it. I really like music. I listen to music everyday and got a nicely made iTunes library to feed my habbit. I'd like to get to know everyones tastes and get into some new beats.

See you all on the forums! :biggrin:
Reply
#2
Hi Shak, & welcome to MD.

Please explain the user name, I'm curious.

Hope you enjoy the site, & I'll certainly see you around the boards...
Reply
#3
Welcome to the Pleasure Dome

Reply
#4
welcome to md. Share you most listened to tracks with us, and I sure recommendations can be made.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#5
Welcome... I love Rock Music and a bit of metal and rap on the side Tongue
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Reply
#6
Hello, and welcome.
Reply
#7
I'm into heaps of stuff. Linkin Park is my favorite band and Fort Minor. Mike Shinoda is a really talented person who makes awesome music.

Heres a list of all the Artists I'm listening to at the moment:
Eminem
Greenday
Disturbed
Guns N' Roses
Bliss N' Eso
Bon Jovi
Metallica
Timbaland
Rage Against The Machine
The Prodigy
Infected Mushroom
Rihanna
Red Hot Chili Pepper
David Guetta
Flo Rida
Lady GaGa
Nirvana
Nelly
Outkast
Akon
Matchbox Twenty
Jay-Z
Black Eyed Pea
Killswitch Engage
Wolfmother
Pearl Jam
AC/DC
50 Cent
Evanessence

That's basicly all I can think of at the moment..
Reply
#8
A very nice spread of tastes =]
Reply
#9
Lmao! You have no idea, I havn't even mentioned Cash yet.
Reply


Forum Jump: