20-02-2026, 12:33
enters the Billboard Hot 100 Songs chart at #31
I like it
well, I gotta like something sometime
I like it
well, I gotta like something sometime
|
NEW SONG: sombr - Homewrecker
|
|
20-02-2026, 12:33
enters the Billboard Hot 100 Songs chart at #31
I like it well, I gotta like something sometime
20-02-2026, 13:11
^^
when he started singing my first thought was Brandon Flowers
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| NEW SONG: Ashe - Stop The Wedding! | Music Head | 0 | 115 |
22-09-2026, 11:54 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| NEW SONG: LISA - SaWaDiKa | Music Head | 0 | 140 |
18-09-2026, 11:02 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| NEW SONG: Miley - Bass Persuades | Music Head | 0 | 138 |
17-09-2026, 12:19 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| NEW SONG: Olivia Rodrigo - Serena Joy | Music Head | 0 | 132 |
15-09-2026, 12:11 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| NEW SONG: Slayyyter - Brand New Chanel$ | Music Head | 0 | 201 |
18-08-2026, 12:25 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| NEW SONG: ADELA - Ain't In LA | Music Head | 0 | 201 |
16-08-2026, 11:31 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| NEW SONG: Cardi B - Ah Ha | Music Head | 0 | 213 |
12-08-2026, 11:10 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| NEW SONG: Audrey Hobert - Sue Me | Music Head | 0 | 241 |
11-08-2026, 12:24 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| NEW SONG: KATSEYE - Animal | Music Head | 0 | 231 |
08-08-2026, 11:25 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| NEW SONG: Pupsies - Misery | Music Head | 0 | 312 |
21-07-2026, 11:38 Last Post: Music Head |
|