Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rank The Beatles Songs
#21
I could vote for the 25 worst songs. But the best 25? Impossible!
Reply
#22
I can't give you 25, but I'll list the 10 faves that come to mind the fastest - I hope it helps.

1) Magical Mystery Tour
2) Nowhere Man
3) Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
4) Norwegian Wood
5) With a Little Help From My Friends
6) You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
7) Fool on the Hill
8) Yellow Submarine
9) A Day in the Life
10) Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite

Mac
Reply
#23
this thread is asking for time that I don't have
Reply
#24
Alright, I'm a massive Beatles fan so I'll give this a go. Keep in mind I tend to gravitate towards their later, more intense material. Here are my favorites in the best order I could put them. I could almost list a top 50 I'm sure - such an amazing band.

1) Tomorrow Never Knows
2) A Day In The Life
3) I Want You (She's So Heavy)
4) Strawberry Fields Forever
5) Helter Skelter
6) Eleanor Rigby
7) Because
8) Everybody's Got Something To Hide (Except For Me & My Monkey)
9) I Me Mine
10) I Am The Walrus
11) Taxman
12) Run For Your Life
13) Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite
14) Drive My Car
15) Money
16) Twist & Shout
17) Back In The USSR
18) Hey Bulldog
19) Blue Jay Way
20) Revolution
21) Across The Universe
22) The Ballad of John & Yoko
23) A Hard Day's Night
24) Happiness Is A Warm Gun
25) Come Together
Reply
#25
took way too long to figure it out, but I can't resist these sorts of things. So here's my top 25 Beatles songs:

1. Strawberry Fields Forever
2. While My guitar gently weeps
3. I am the walrus
4. Do you want to know a secret
5. Ticket to ride
6. Being for the benefit of Mr. Kite
7. Day Tripper
8. Day in the Life
9. I'm looking through you
10. Wait
11. Fixing a Hole
12. Lovely Rita
13. Within you, without you
14. Anytime at all
15. Hey you've got to hide your love away
16. I want to tell you
17. Tomorrow Never Knows
18. I feel fine
19. Here comes the sun
20. Dear Prudence
21. Across the universe
22. Sexy Sadie
23. All too much
24. We can work it out
25. She's leaving home
Reply
#26
no one really has time to list their top 25 songs, some havent listened to 25, others most probably cant remember 25 or have access..

how about top 3? come together, balled of john and yoko and paperback writer
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Beatles - "now and then" CRAZY-HORSE 5 2,002 16-11-2023, 12:23
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW RE-ISSUE: Beatles "revolver" CRAZY-HORSE 0 923 02-11-2022, 07:46
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONGS: DAWES Ruby 3 1,448 10-06-2022, 06:43
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW SONG: Elton John "sing my no sad songs" CRAZY-HORSE 0 724 17-09-2020, 21:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW VIDEO: Beatles "here comes the sun" CRAZY-HORSE 4 2,153 30-09-2019, 09:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  RE-ISSUE ALBUM: The Beatles "the beatles" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,306 25-11-2018, 13:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Chris Rea - Road Songs for Lovers Ruby 5 3,781 03-01-2018, 08:12
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW ALBUM: Gary Numan - Savage (Songs From A Broken World) Ruby 2 2,448 21-09-2017, 20:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  The Beatles influence lives on SilverBeat 6 3,384 25-02-2017, 03:00
Last Post: SteveO
  What Are The 10 Best Taylor Swift Songs? Q Asar Music 0 1,719 14-11-2016, 14:20
Last Post: Q Asar Music

Forum Jump: