Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Leona Lewis News
#1
poor baby

from music news

[Image: leona-lewis.jpg]

Leona Lewis says people who wear fur make her "sick".

The vegetarian singer - who is a public supporter of PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) - thinks it is disgusting the way the fashion and music worlds still embrace clothing made from animal pelts and the apparent resurgence in the popularity of fur.

Leona - who doesn't wear suede, leather or other animal products - said: "I think animals are treated very poorly. When I see people wearing fur it makes me so sick. Especially when I see young singers doing it - that sickens me. When I rocked up to my first photo shoot they had feathers and fur there and everything In despise. I had to make it so clear that I just do not go there."

Leona, 24, is also angry at the way young women are made to feel as though they should constantly be dieting and should look a certain way.

The pop beauty - who shot to fame after winning Simon Cowell's UK TV talent show 'The X Factor' in 2006 - added to Live magazine: "There is definitely pressure to be a stick insect. Generally, in life, there is. All the magazines have tiny stick insects on their covers. But no one has ever said that to me. Everyone says I've lost weight but I don't see it. It's just eating healthily."

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Lewis Capaldi - "stay love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 411 30-05-2026, 13:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Lewis Capaldi - wish you the best CRAZY-HORSE 0 727 22-04-2023, 04:23
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Lewis Capaldi "forget me" CRAZY-HORSE 1 906 16-10-2022, 11:49
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Dean Lewis "how do i say goodbye" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,352 18-09-2022, 10:27
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Jenny Lewis "red bull & hennessey" CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,401 05-04-2019, 02:37
Last Post: SteveO
  Pitbull ft. Flo Rida & LunchMoney Lewis - Greenlight Music Head 0 1,025 07-11-2016, 11:24
Last Post: Music Head
  Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Downtown Music Head 0 1,152 03-09-2015, 10:50
Last Post: Music Head
  Great news! Giorgio Moroder is back! jazzboCR 3 2,600 26-06-2015, 19:29
Last Post: TheNeedleDrops
  LunchMoney Lewis - Bills Music Head 11 5,166 22-03-2015, 13:09
Last Post: Music Head
  LUNCHMONEY LEWIS "bills" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,385 01-03-2015, 17:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: