Poll: What are your thoughts on the new MD?
This poll is closed.
Brilliant, The Best Yet
40.00%
4 40.00%
A little better than before
50.00%
5 50.00%
OK, Changes are similar to old MD
0%
0 0%
Like the changes, but prefered the old MD
0%
0 0%
Don't like the changes
10.00%
1 10.00%
Crap, MD has hit an all time low
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do you think of the new Music Discussion site?
#31
Yeah, screw those monopolists.

Also, I support third-world children by drinking Coke.
Reply
#32
It's like the apple iPhone with his new 100 000 apps. What a load of crap 99% of all this must be, but I can definitely say that I will never be objective about that because I will never loose my time trying each one. It simply HAVE to be crap, no doubt is possible here.

Sometimes, improving is just a financial/competitive attempt; not a needed thing in itself.
Reply
#33
Another change, that hopefully will be classed as an improvement is the shorten music genre forum titles done today. The aim is for faster reading of the titles in finding an appropriate forum.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,440 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,682 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,219 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,707 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: