Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grace Potter & the Nocturnals love <3
#1
Has anyone heard of this amazing band? I just bought their new album and I can't stop listening! I totally recommend you guys try them out if you don't know who they are Smile Not only is it amazing because i suppose its on sale right now for only $2.99 http://amzn.to/bwpduk but mainly because their sound is so different, so epic...I love them a lot! Smile What do you guys think?
Reply
#2
abrocks22 Wrote:What do you guys think?

I think if you were a regular viewer of this site/forum, instead of just showing up to promote something, you would have seen a thread (album review) on this group, and appended your post to that.

Reply
#3
^ Indeed...
Reply
#4
Here ! Here !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Olivia Rodrigo - You Seem Pretty Sad For A Girl So In Love Music Head 1 532 24-06-2026, 12:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Three Days Grace - Alienation Music Head 0 1,492 13-09-2025, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Ethel Cain - Willoughby Tucker I'll Always Love You Music Head 0 1,377 26-08-2025, 11:40
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: My Morning Jacket - "i can hear your love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,602 19-08-2025, 08:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Coldplay - "all my love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 856 04-10-2024, 11:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Glass Animals - I Love You So Fucking Much Music Head 0 801 01-08-2024, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Crosses - Goodnight, God Bless, I Love U, Delete. Music Head 0 871 31-10-2023, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Mitski - My Love Mine All Mine Music Head 0 939 09-10-2023, 11:29
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Kid LAROI - Love Again Music Head 0 935 12-02-2023, 11:56
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Unlimited Love Music Head 1 924 13-04-2022, 23:15
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: