26-11-2010, 14:30
This week we have For You By Freddie Jackson
Here is the cover
![[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=574]](http://www.music-discussion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=574)
Here is the link
http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=fXvnJAf
This week's album review is brought to you free of charge , with no adverts , subscriptions..........or any other motives...............It is not the intention of the author to relinquish the intellectual copyright of this review . ( Now why would I say all this ???):biggrin1:
Here is the cover
Here is the link
http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=fXvnJAf
This week's album review is brought to you free of charge , with no adverts , subscriptions..........or any other motives...............It is not the intention of the author to relinquish the intellectual copyright of this review . ( Now why would I say all this ???):biggrin1:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )

