Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BEYOND-A rock band from HONG KONG
#11
Jerome Wrote:Did you manage to see the video?

none, no found it.
#12
OK you are obviously prevented from seeing it by your internet service provider. I will see if I can convert it with a video package I have and post it up again. Will do it in this week sometime. Sorry you could not see it but we will find some way to fix this.
#13
Jerome Wrote:Bourne - there is something you might be able to help me with. I am using chinese trigrams for the cover of my 'Scenes from a Solar Cycle' project. When I check these trigrams on the web there are different versions. They are supposed to represent the four seasons (winter/spring/summer/autumn) in that order. Can you tell me whether the trigrams I have used are correct or not? It's very confusing. There seems to be different version in different places. HELP!

sorry, friend. I don't think i can help you, because i just found a earth and menology, where is trigrams?
#14
On the 'artwork' page. If you can't see it don't worry. Can you see the music player on the 'audio' page?
#15
Jerome Wrote:OK you are obviously prevented from seeing it by your internet service provider. I will see if I can convert it with a video package I have and post it up again. Will do it in this week sometime. Sorry you could not see it but we will find some way to fix this.

expecting and thx so much for your sharing.
#16
Jerome Wrote:On the 'artwork' page. If you can't see it don't worry. Can you see the music player on the 'audio' page?

I got audio player on the audio page, it has 3 musics. You meant this?!
#17
I just wanted to see if you could receive 'streaming' media which you can I think. Are you able to download files from the internet in China? If you are then I will convert the video so that you can download it. Maybe this will work - I don't know. I will try again later this week.
#18
Jerome Wrote:I just wanted to see if you could receive 'streaming' media which you can I think. Are you able to download files from the internet in China? If you are then I will convert the video so that you can download it. Maybe this will work - I don't know. I will try again later this week.

In china, download is common phenomena. Everyone using various download software to download files which are needs of them everyday. I am one of them. Smile
#19
Your English is very good by the way. I will try to post the video sometime this week for you.


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BRONZE AWARD...........Band On The Run...........Wings....1973 gryphon 6 6,930 16-10-2014, 20:53
Last Post: Big Ears
  My First Addiction - a punk n rock band. dukegman 0 1,894 18-05-2011, 11:56
Last Post: dukegman
  Week Thirty Four......Robert Plant....................Band Of Joy gryphon 3 2,597 18-09-2010, 14:59
Last Post: gryphon
  Robert Randolph & The Family Band Thraak 4 2,891 05-09-2010, 17:10
Last Post: Thraak
  Week Twenty Two ............The Derek Trucks Band .............Roadsongs gryphon 2 2,057 27-06-2010, 20:39
Last Post: gryphon
  Week Seventeen ....................Band Of Horses ..................Infinate Arms. gryphon 3 2,383 25-05-2010, 11:00
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: