Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
White Stripes Split
#1
Jack and Meg call it a day!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/12351234

Confusedad2:Confusedad2:Confusedad2:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#2
I'm not surprised - I thnk their material was limited and only had a short time to run anyway. What they did was OK but you could see them running out of ideas.
Reply
#3
Jack had too many side projects going on.
Wanda Jackson being the latest that shouldn't have happened.

Reply
#4
It was good while it lasted but they burned out..........
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stop drunk white men from dancing to Bob Marley :D Sat 2 1,644 23-07-2020, 03:43
Last Post: SteveO
  Happy thanksgiving from canada, the great white north! SteveO 0 1,265 13-10-2013, 15:35
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: