Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What did you have for tea?
#31
gotta cook it real slow is all i know "J"
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#32
I have had shark and it's very good, sort of a porky texture !
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:Kangaroo Steaks??...yuck!....must be a Floydy type thingy as Dani loves it also,i find it too "game" tasting to me

SteveO...most popular 'fish' here are Snapper,Shark and Barramundi(a delicacy from up in the mangrove swampy regions)
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#33
was listening to Neil Young's "tonight's the night" album with Dani last night and out came the THC...plum forgot about dinner after that
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#34
what you talkn bout Willis??? lol

And yes Jerome...roo is so damn tasty aint it? I normally by the mini roasts and have it with 'root' vegies roasted in ginger maple sauce! YUMMO
Reply
#35
Hard to top these posts ...lol ...anyway here in Eastern Canada ...home of Sarah McLaughlin among notable musicians... it has been unseasonably mild here lately...12 deg Celsius (about 52 fahrenheit, don't know the Kelvin temp, MH!) so out comes the barbecue , all on the barby ...chicken breasts, red peppers, zuchini, corn on the cob and roasted potatoes....really enjoying the mild weather in December !!!!...oh and dessert was just plain chocolate or vanilla ice cream...sometimes I mix both...for a real dare ...lol

hey I told you I couldn't top Dani and CH's dinner !!!...give me a break !!!

gottaluvmusic Wrote:what you talkn bout Willis??? lol

And yes Jerome...roo is so damn tasty aint it? I normally by the mini roasts and have it with 'root' vegies roasted in ginger maple sauce! YUMMO
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#36
only if you're a cherry SteveO ;-) lol
Reply
#37
nothing beats a good barby SteveO....its summer here not so i guess we'll be eating BBQ something or other quite a bit in the near future.....

feel free to come round for a meal SteveO!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#38
I'll be there for supper tonight ..what are we havin' mate ?..my personal jet is being fuelled as we speak !


CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:nothing beats a good barby SteveO....its summer here not so i guess we'll be eating BBQ something or other quite a bit in the near future.....

feel free to come round for a meal SteveO!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#39
LOL...you're a naughty girl ....
gottaluvmusic Wrote:only if you're a cherry SteveO ;-) lol
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#40
:eek: I am too SteveO.....NOT :laugh:
Reply


Forum Jump: