Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dance Rock
#1
I recently got into Walk the Moon (you can listen to their album here http://grooveshark.com/#/album/I+Want+I+Want+/5243720) and I really like it. I was wondering if anybody knew of anything similar to this?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Boy George - "we will dance again" CRAZY-HORSE 0 280 28-07-2026, 01:46
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Lady Gaga - The Dead Dance Music Head 0 817 17-09-2025, 11:31
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Tones & I - "dance with me" CRAZY-HORSE 0 900 21-06-2024, 11:22
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Dua Lipa - Dance The Night Music Head 0 1,119 10-06-2023, 11:06
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Pink - Never Gonna Not Dance Again Music Head 0 933 14-02-2023, 14:16
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: P!nk - never not gonna dance again CRAZY-HORSE 0 598 04-11-2022, 01:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Video Dance from India Dissily Mordentroge 0 848 10-10-2019, 09:50
Last Post: Dissily Mordentroge
  NEW SINGLE: Ed Sheeran ft. Chance The Rapper & PnB Rock - Cross Me Music Head 1 1,245 06-06-2019, 12:50
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Lauren Duski - The Dance Music Head 0 1,033 06-06-2017, 11:49
Last Post: Music Head
  Katy Perry - Rise (Dance Cover ) alexzik 1 1,463 16-08-2016, 21:12
Last Post: ulimusic

Forum Jump: