Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
Lost my internet this morning, down for about 5 hours.
Just as I was getting ready to post my daily review.
Now my whole day is disrupted
How did people survive without the internet?
Maybe I can do two tomorrow.
Posts: 66
Threads: 16
Joined: Dec 2011
Oh god! It's a fate worse than death!
No but actually- not having internet is a major low blow...
"Music is what feelings sound like"
-Unknown
Now if only we could listen properly we'd get an idea of what its really about.
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Feeling your pain, Sir !!
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
sat around a campfire and sang songs ????
Music Head Wrote:Lost my internet this morning, down for about 5 hours.
Just as I was getting ready to post my daily review.
Now my whole day is disrupted
How did people survive without the internet?
Maybe I can do two tomorrow.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
SteveO Wrote:sat around a campfire and sang songs ????
Used to do that almost every weekend at one point. Sure as hell beats the internet! Real music, no technology. Can't really be beaten. Sadly in Ireland trying to light a campfire is a complete waste of time.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
Music Head Wrote:Lost my internet this morning, down for about 5 hours.
Just as I was getting ready to post my daily review.
Now my whole day is disrupted
How did people survive without the internet?
Maybe I can do two tomorrow.
wondered why i couldnt see your post last night....thought it might have got lost in the information super highway!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
It's the worst! Glad you're back
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down