Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Happy Birthday MD
#1
...lets hope there's plenty more to come!

Techman, Music Head and Tiggi...youve been a credit to the site and made it what it is right now, lets hope myself,Gryphon,TraceNspace and Techman can fill your shoes!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
Happy birthday, us...

:party::cheer2::party:
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#3
Yay! How old are we???
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#4
We is only 4 years old...

:baby:
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#5
HAPPY FOURTH BIRTHDAY MD !!!!!
:cheer2::clap2:
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#6
SteveO Wrote:HAPPY FOURTH BIRTHDAY MD !!!!!
:cheer2::clap2:

Start School next year!!!!
Regards,

Tony (Techman)
Stay connected Through Facebook - Like 'The Official Music Discussion Page'
Reply
#7
Now what shall we have on the curriculum?????????????????????
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#8
School of Rock I hope

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Easter 2026 to all... CRAZY-HORSE 0 560 02-04-2026, 12:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Ruby CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,083 07-02-2026, 01:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy New Year CRAZY-HORSE 4 1,345 01-01-2026, 12:24
Last Post: Ruby
  Happy Birthday Jerome CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,500 01-12-2025, 09:48
Last Post: JeromeD
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,271 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Happy Birthday to You CH! Ruby 6 2,719 27-07-2025, 10:24
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  HAPPY EASTER! CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,466 18-04-2025, 00:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Ruby CRAZY-HORSE 2 2,369 06-02-2025, 14:32
Last Post: Ruby
Star Happy Birthday MH, and safe travels! Ruby 10 2,904 30-10-2024, 15:59
Last Post: Ruby
  Belated Birthday Wishes CH! Ruby 5 2,240 28-07-2024, 08:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: