Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do You Blog??
#11
No blog here, too many blogs out there in my opinion Smile no offense to your blog, I just don't have time to read every blog that's suggested to me.
Reply
#12
TraceNspace Wrote:No blog here, too many blogs out there in my opinion Smile no offense to your blog, I just don't have time to read every blog that's suggested to me.

No one does, I follow tons of blogs, but I cannot keep up with all of them all the time. I just started this because everywhere I go there are bloggers who want to share, so I figured THREAD. Guess not. I take it back. I take it all back.
Reply
#13
I actually get paid to blog! Woohoo! Really, it is part of my gig, and I try to work music references into my work as often as possible. Contractually I can not offer a link here, or discuss specifics, but I can say it is for a large, family owned business (but not my family).
I read through the posts on your landing page. Pretty diverse topics, which I like. Keep it up. Just remember to keep your work fresh. By that I mean my favorite posts (the ones I love) are my most recent... they keep food on the table. Ahh, to be young and in school again!
You can live in staunch denile and mark me as your enemy, but I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny, and say with me, "We are the New America!" -Greg Graffin
Reply
#14
gater Wrote:I actually get paid to blog! Woohoo! Really, it is part of my gig, and I try to work music references into my work as often as possible. Contractually I can not offer a link here, or discuss specifics, but I can say it is for a large, family owned business (but not my family).
I read through the posts on your landing page. Pretty diverse topics, which I like. Keep it up. Just remember to keep your work fresh. By that I mean my favorite posts (the ones I love) are my most recent... they keep food on the table. Ahh, to be young and in school again!

Sounds like a great gig! My blog is just for me to ramble about whatever strikes my fancy, sort of an escape from my actual writing, or a platform to play with various things. I do some professional blogging too, but that is what they tell me to write, ha.
Reply
#15
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:i dont even know what "blog" means???? sounds rather disgusting though LOL
Exactly--the sound of morning thunder hitting the punchbowl. Later on that...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blog... Did you know? techman 2 1,856 21-02-2014, 03:58
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Need help with a blog. carbon_psycho 24 6,534 01-02-2010, 23:49
Last Post: Iota
  Blog writers ambernector 3 2,142 27-12-2009, 06:23
Last Post: rfarrah
  Great new music blog ReturnTicket 0 1,913 03-04-2008, 19:22
Last Post: ReturnTicket

Forum Jump: