Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brand New Music Video!!!
#1
Hey Everyone, Ive just uploaded my debut music video onto Youtube, I am a artist who is currently unsigned and I would love to know what people think of it. The song on the video is one I wrote called Dusk til Dawn. What do you guys think? Would love your feedback and supprt!

http://youtu.be/Yt0vb3dVLEQ?hd=1
Reply
#2
wasnt sure exactly what to expect when you emailed me and asked if you could put this post up here to "promote you as an unsigned artist" but after listening to the song i must say that......

i like it...

i like the beats,the lyrics and the vocals, so i watched it the second time i played it, as far too often a video can detract from a song IMO, but i even like the video(except the boy band type moves in the chorus part LOL!)
overall though, not a bad song,far better than most of the crap that is currently in the charts...

good luck with your career Jason and please keep us informed how you are going in terms of a contract and official release date for the single...
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Welcome aboard MD, Jason James!

Very good song and video, Jason! I agree with the Crazy-Horse in that it's just as good as anything else I've heard! I noticed a lot of other videos by you on youtube so you are obviously a serious musician ! I admire and totally respect the ambition and creativity of a dedicated and determined musician!

Good luck in your future music endeavours and don't forget us poor peons at MD ...lol...I enjoyed watching the ladies on your video!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#4
shame Jerome has dissapeared for a short while....his proffessional input would have been invaluable
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#5
I agree Crazy! This would have been right up Jerome's alley so to speak! Let's hope he doesn't stay away too long!
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:shame Jerome has dissapeared for a short while....his proffessional input would have been invaluable
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Slayyyter - Brand New Chanel$ Music Head 0 205 18-08-2026, 12:25
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Charli xcx - Music, Fashion, Film Music Head 1 379 06-08-2026, 02:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Video Changing Things Up A Bit - Madonna's La Isla Bonita Music Video Filming Locations ChrisBungo 0 594 07-10-2025, 17:23
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  NEW-ish SINGLE: The Feeling "there is no music" CRAZY-HORSE 0 828 13-05-2022, 22:31
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Sia - music CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,102 14-02-2021, 06:11
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: fun C.K. "let the music play" Novalis 2 1,344 18-08-2020, 20:56
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: The Clientele - Music for the Age of Miracles Ruby 0 1,475 28-09-2017, 19:08
Last Post: Ruby
  Japanese anime music - best of Inuyasha koukei 0 1,054 15-12-2016, 15:25
Last Post: koukei
  New Video Release: May Fall - Same Code ValiCro 0 974 25-10-2016, 22:33
Last Post: ValiCro
  Top 40 UK music this week. Hope you enjoy it tiendat7 3 1,961 09-10-2016, 19:00
Last Post: tiendat7

Forum Jump: