Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey Oh!
#1
Hey,

I'm Matt, from the Uk, My name - jurgen8 was the only thing I could think of after a long german lesson. Hey though, I am currently doing my GCSEs and I like Rock,Dance/Club, Indie that sort of thing and some of the charts. I have a friend who can play Pjanno by Eric Prydz on the Piano hes awesome. I don't like Emo, death metal or screamos. Its just not my type of music and I don't see how it is likeable. I do like audioslave and they're metal though. I Play the drums and sorta a band thing with a couple of mates, yet to decide a name but I'll keep u informed.

Well Its nice to meet you guys here

Matt
I will have a decent signature eventually

Jurgen-Matt:lol:
Reply
#2
Welcome til Music Discussion :Wink:
Reply
#3
thanks mate, ill see u around the site
I will have a decent signature eventually

Jurgen-Matt:lol:
Reply
#4
Hi...nice to make your acquaintance. I'm just registered myself. Nothing too much to me: I'm 30 and I'm really into Industrial, Electronica, and Classical music the most. I was hoping to join a community so I can discuss different types of music as well as learn about new and/or interesting new acts. Thanks!
Reply
#5
Gidday to you all, and welcome to MD. Hope to see you around the boards. :coffee:
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#6
Greetings to you both.

CL - I grew up about fifty miles south of Charlottesville in Amherst, VA. Charlottesville is my favorite city in Virginia.
Reply
#7
Hi Matt & Classy,

welcome to MD. Hope you both like it here.

See you in the musical discussions !!
Reply


Forum Jump: