Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Where can I find more from this kind of music?
#1
Hi,

I've been watching some vids on youtube today, and these had some great soundtracks. Only I cant find the name/artist/genre ANYWHERE!

Maybe one of you could help me out?
Any of these, the music starts at roughly 1:00.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6goko-Tt...ure=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t46mQTOJ...ure=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIZsnTcRR...ure=relmfu

Again, I'm looking for the name of the artists, name of the songs or just the genre orwhere I can find more of this great music Smile

Thanks in advance,
Harm
Reply
#2
Hi HarmV,

As soon as I heard the first piece I thought this is so much like Steve Jablonsky, same with the the second and third pieces. I'm not sure your sound samples are his work but listen to a few of his Score samples here:
[video=youtube;jPdoLPMXTf0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPdoLPMXTf0&feature=related[/video]
Links to two more...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfNu_ILAZLc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA-HW-3b5...LBM75LdKKP
My guess is you are a fan of his work.
Enjoy,
evilB
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  PIANOlimonCELLO - beauty and drive acoustic music :) composerr 16 6,247 14-06-2022, 08:41
Last Post: JeromeD
  What music genre is this? 45678io 0 1,267 18-11-2016, 20:45
Last Post: 45678io
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,485 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  I would really like to know the name of this piece of music Staranasche 0 1,024 05-10-2016, 12:54
Last Post: Staranasche
  Hi, does anyone know the music to this video? terry333uk 2 1,348 01-10-2016, 04:45
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Through the wormhole background music(2:01+) KulaGGin 0 1,073 03-07-2016, 00:28
Last Post: KulaGGin
  Please help me find the name of this rock/metal song MiloCorvinus 0 1,182 22-05-2016, 22:47
Last Post: MiloCorvinus
  THIS SONG IS AWESOME but i can't find it khaled452 0 1,079 22-05-2016, 01:22
Last Post: khaled452
  Please for my little girl, who knows the title of this music? nani14 0 1,388 11-03-2016, 11:07
Last Post: nani14

Forum Jump: