Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please, recommend me songs that sound like this video
#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acaMWkj5MfY

I don't know how I would call this kind of music. The only thing I know is that I want to hear MORE! Please recomend me something alike.

BTW, I'm new. Hi everybody!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What makes the blues sound like... the blues? musicdig 0 816 12-09-2022, 21:45
Last Post: musicdig
  NEW SONGS: DAWES Ruby 3 1,451 10-06-2022, 06:43
Last Post: JeromeD
Music Anyway You Want It For Love (Official Lyric Video) - Shawn Adam Williams SouthernCroon87 0 727 05-06-2021, 22:00
Last Post: SouthernCroon87
  NEW SONG/VIDEO: Tom Jones "no hole in my head" CRAZY-HORSE 0 834 28-01-2021, 21:56
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: DAVID MINASIAN ~ The Sound of Dreams Ruby 1 881 04-10-2020, 15:30
Last Post: Jerome
  NEW SONG: Elton John "sing my no sad songs" CRAZY-HORSE 0 728 17-09-2020, 21:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW TRACK: David Minasian - The Sound of Dreams (Third Movement) Ruby 0 680 30-08-2020, 10:50
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW VIDEO: Beatles "here comes the sun" CRAZY-HORSE 4 2,154 30-09-2019, 09:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Chris Rea - Road Songs for Lovers Ruby 5 3,782 03-01-2018, 08:12
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW ALBUM: Gary Numan - Savage (Songs From A Broken World) Ruby 2 2,450 21-09-2017, 20:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: