11-07-2012, 16:42
I apologize for my absence. I was going through some icky personal stuff and then some good stuff but both left me with little time for MD. I missed you all! What did I miss?
|
She's baaaack!
|
|
11-07-2012, 16:42
I apologize for my absence. I was going through some icky personal stuff and then some good stuff but both left me with little time for MD. I missed you all! What did I miss?
11-07-2012, 23:46
Yes sometimes things just get in the way, eh !!! Great to have you back Trace !
TraceNspace Wrote:I apologize for my absence. I was going through some icky personal stuff and then some good stuff but both left me with little time for MD. I missed you all! What did I miss?
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
12-07-2012, 02:19
Thanks SteveO
good to 'see' you!
12-07-2012, 02:31
TraceNspace Wrote:I apologize for my absence. I was going through some icky personal stuff and then some good stuff but both left me with little time for MD. I missed you all! What did I miss? Not much - we're the same frustrated rock 'n roll stars we were when you left!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
12-07-2012, 03:43
welcome back Tracy....from your FB posts, seems like you guys had a ball...which probably offset the "icky" bits, i hope?!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
12-07-2012, 14:18
Yep Lloyd I got better and so did things. I had a lot of summer fun with friends and family.
![]() Ed, you know I'll always be back lol |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|