Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Willie Nelson Live at Lincoln Center
#1
My friend at Fontana just sent me this great video clip. I’m a huge Willie Nelson fan so I am really excited about it. She said the DVD is coming out October 28th. It is the live jazz show Willie did with Wynton last January at Lincoln Center in New York. I’m really looking forward to it, what about you?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new Neil Young "live album" details CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,644 30-04-2016, 04:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Performer Hospitality: Within a Live Music Context. kitch89 5 2,328 01-03-2015, 05:18
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Nelson mandela dies! SteveO 7 3,495 07-12-2013, 11:02
Last Post: Mubs Fronel Ext
  Live clips Jerome 40 9,725 11-01-2012, 06:39
Last Post: Jerome
  Michael Jackson Live Seance ambernector 6 3,179 27-11-2009, 23:59
Last Post: manicminer
  The Live Show Thread Dementia32 13 5,813 22-03-2009, 16:39
Last Post: trbc08
  Best place to find out about live music? alpine4ever 3 3,423 31-08-2008, 14:51
Last Post: Jen Stevens & The Hiccups

Forum Jump: