Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ellie Goulding - Burn
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #53

don't like it

[video=youtube;CGyEd0aKWZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGyEd0aKWZE[/video]

Reply
#2
ive been hearing this one on the radio for several weeks now, didnt know what it was called or who sung it, but i do now, thanks!
it does grow on you slightly...i neither like nor dislike it....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Just another formulated dance pop song..I'll pass!...it's no wonder why I occasionally listen to grunts and screams in heavy metal!!!..lol
Music Head Wrote:enters the Billboard chart this week at #53

don't like it

[video=youtube;CGyEd0aKWZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGyEd0aKWZE[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#4
SteveO Wrote:Just another formulated dance pop song..I'll pass!...it's no wonder why I occasionally listen to grunts and screams in heavy metal!!!..lol

Tell me SteveO - this room that you listen to the grunts & the screams in - it isn't padded by any chance is it?
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#5
lmfao...the grunts and screams are just noise and sounds to me...I can't make out the lyrics and don't care! You cracked me up when one of the members said that a death growl album was a "concept' album...you said "how can it be a concept album when you can't make out the lyrics" or something to that effect!..that really was a priceless comment Jerome! I wish I did have a padded room then I could blast the hell out of my guitar!...lol:biggrin:
Jerome Wrote:Tell me SteveO - this room that you listen to the grunts & the screams in - it isn't padded by any chance is it?
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#6
Usual stuff. That just sounds like lots of other stuff. No particular features worth noticing, the same usual bore.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Ellie Goulding - Higher Than Heaven Music Head 1 1,101 23-04-2023, 12:46
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Ellie Goulding - Brightest Blue Music Head 1 684 02-08-2020, 12:27
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Ellie Goulding & Juice WRLD - Hate Me Music Head 1 1,327 05-08-2019, 11:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Ellie Goulding, Juice WRLD "hate me" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,051 25-07-2019, 06:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Ellie Goulding x Diplo ft. Swae Lee - Close To Me Music Head 0 1,125 02-12-2018, 12:54
Last Post: Music Head
  Kygo & Ellie Goulding - First Time Music Head 0 852 11-05-2017, 10:56
Last Post: Music Head
  Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move Music Head 1 1,262 06-02-2016, 21:21
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Ellie Goulding - Delirium Music Head 2 1,763 19-11-2015, 21:49
Last Post: Music Head
  Ellie Goulding "something in the way you move" CRAZY-HORSE 0 934 17-10-2015, 08:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Ellie Goulding - On My Mind Music Head 2 1,627 06-10-2015, 23:32
Last Post: Hello-nature

Forum Jump: