Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Black Flag
#1
Just listening to some random tracks - anyone out there care to recommend some more focused listening? I feel I must be missing something......
Reply
#2
Back in my punk-rock days (high-school mostly) I owned Damaged. It is their debut album and has songs like Rise Above, TV Party and Six Pack. I remember listening to it a lot but at the same time I was never into them enough to seek out more. If they're not your thing I understand. There's nothing wrong with not liking them.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: AFI - Silver Bleeds The Black Sun Music Head 0 622 17-10-2025, 11:28
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Black Country, New Road - Forever Howlong Music Head 1 693 20-04-2025, 11:51
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Black Keys - Ohio Players Music Head 0 1,007 21-04-2024, 12:41
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Black Midi - Hellfire Music Head 2 1,059 02-08-2022, 10:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Black Summer Music Head 1 773 20-02-2022, 22:30
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS - "black summer" CRAZY-HORSE 0 697 03-02-2022, 22:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Elvis Costello "no flag" CRAZY-HORSE 0 644 11-06-2020, 11:11
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Black Lips "get it on time" CRAZY-HORSE 0 822 12-03-2020, 01:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Black Keys - Let's Rock Music Head 1 1,357 11-07-2019, 21:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds "black star dancing" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,236 06-05-2019, 17:16
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: