Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magna Carta's Linda Simpson busking in the UK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Q3sXL4FPc&hd=1

Could not resist posting this ...Linda is a steet musician at the moment and was caught here ........seems good to me love her assistant Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
nice one Gryph
assistant is playing that thing like she's white

Tremendous Gryph ! I am partial to female musicians! I really enjoyed Linda, great voice and she knows her way around the guitar! and the little gal was awesome also, what an entertainer ! The buskers are here in August...I always attend! Nothing beats live music ! Linda looks good and seems to be doing well. She has a great website and has a CD available for purchase!

I listen to Magna Carta from time to time, especially the Seasons and Lord of the Ages. You recommended them to me ! I remember we had a discussion whether or not Linda actually appeared on an album of theirs...we both thought she was singing on the album but you asked Chris and he denied it,,,sort of...lol

Here's the song she covered and I like her version better than KT's! Confusedmile:

[video=youtube;PQmDUEv939A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQmDUEv939A[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
I understand we are a specially-attuned crowd here and would never do such a thing but how can those folks stroll on by without so much as a glance her way? Troglodytes (seemingly) rule!
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Because it wasn't rap music !!!!...:biggrin:
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pat or Linda....? CRAZY-HORSE 1 313 07-03-2022, 12:07
Last Post: Music Head
  would love to hear an Eminem feat. Kah' Linda song soon rapmusiclover123 1 409 21-10-2021, 11:31
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Magna Carta Live in Heerlen The Netherlands 29/11/2011 .............Two Old Friends gryphon 0 666 02-11-2011, 16:20
Last Post: gryphon
  magna carta advice? CRAZY-HORSE 12 1,886 06-10-2011, 15:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Magna Carta.......................The Airport Song gryphon 5 1,406 17-07-2011, 18:01
Last Post: Jerome