Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Red Bull Music Academy's Various Assets (missing some)
#1
I like to ask you if anyone has Red Bull Music Academy's Various Assets CDs. I have Toronto 2007, Barcelona 2008, London 2010, Madrid 2011 and New York 2013. So you see that I'm missing few.

I've asked from Red Bull Music Academy for them, but they say that they don't have them anymore eg. they've run out of them. The ones I'm missing are: Melbourne 2006 and Seattle 2005.

So if you have them can you make copies for me?

Yours: Topi
Reply
#2
Both of those titles appear to still be here: http://rbma.bandcamp.com/music
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Billboard Music Charts For 2026 Music Head 48 17,049 29-09-2026, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  White Town - Your Woman (Music Video) (1997) - Filming Locations Then and Now ChrisBungo 0 498 23-05-2026, 18:29
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  Billboard Music Charts For 2025 Music Head 75 63,775 23-12-2025, 13:26
Last Post: Music Head
  Tibetan Music for Relaxation and Healing Meditation clrichey 0 884 23-10-2025, 01:42
Last Post: clrichey
  Artistic Music Videos Sylwira 1 1,776 16-09-2025, 17:17
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  Billboard Music Charts For 2024 Music Head 68 23,366 24-12-2024, 13:52
Last Post: Music Head
  Who is your favorite DJ (music)? sing-a-long 2 2,632 18-02-2024, 06:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  my christmas haul of music CRAZY-HORSE 0 2,026 29-12-2023, 01:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Billboard Music Charts For 2023 Music Head 74 27,707 27-12-2023, 13:10
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Smile What year is your favorite in hiphop music? sing-a-long 1 2,096 17-10-2023, 04:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: