14-11-2016, 19:54
Hello Everyone. I am from Germantown, MD. I have just finished a 4 1/2 year project. I channel and record music. The music comes to me from somewhere. I sing the vocals subconsciously in tongues and translate the lyrics afterward. I end up with a coherent song each time. This may seem strange and really out there, I know.
I am working with a local producer named Jim Ebert (Cue Studios in Falls Church, VA). He has heard a few of the songs and seems willing to work with me on producing 1 or 2. It is still early on on the process, but I feel that it is important to put my name and intention out there. I am hoping to generate some interest in this project. If anyone is curious and wants to hear more about what I am working on, feel free to drop me a line!
This is more than a pipe dream. The music has brought me this far and has taught me so much about life. The lyrics are continually changing over time. I sense that there is a real message pregnant within this collection that the world is destined to hear.
thanks,
Scottie Hannah
I am working with a local producer named Jim Ebert (Cue Studios in Falls Church, VA). He has heard a few of the songs and seems willing to work with me on producing 1 or 2. It is still early on on the process, but I feel that it is important to put my name and intention out there. I am hoping to generate some interest in this project. If anyone is curious and wants to hear more about what I am working on, feel free to drop me a line!
This is more than a pipe dream. The music has brought me this far and has taught me so much about life. The lyrics are continually changing over time. I sense that there is a real message pregnant within this collection that the world is destined to hear.
thanks,
Scottie Hannah

