20-08-2011, 01:36
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2011, 08:16 by gryphon.)
Take A look at this Montreal Progressive Rock band. It's only some rough mixes demos though but press like on our facebook page if you do and we'll let you know when it comes out.
Thank You!!!
[url=http://www.facebook.com/innerspaceband][/url]
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
On MD we do not encourage self promotion because it is against the nature and ethos of the site..................but there is a mechanism that might be of use to you.............new material can be reviewed via the Album review section and it has been helpful to one or two upcoming bands already so ................if you care to use that channel..............contact me and I'll see what I can do
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2011