23-10-2011, 09:09
hey Ladyhawke
what does the header you put of Sleinte mean?
where are you located?
what does the header you put of Sleinte mean?
where are you located?
|
Sleinte
|
|
23-10-2011, 09:09
hey Ladyhawke
what does the header you put of Sleinte mean? where are you located?
23-10-2011, 09:57
^ It's a Gaelic "cheers", drinking type thing.
I'd say Ireland or Scotland...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
23-10-2011, 09:58
Tiggi Wrote:^ It's a Gaelic "cheers", drinking type thing.aha, thanks Tiggi
23-10-2011, 10:30
Halo MH, yes I speak Gaelic. An Irish Aussie if there is such a thing?
23-10-2011, 11:10
Ladyhawke Wrote:Halo MH, yes I speak Gaelic. An Irish Aussie if there is such a thing?great I speak hillbilly. An Aussie/English/Irish/Kentuckian
23-10-2011, 11:29
Lol :laugh:Hillbilly's always good! Bit like the Gypsy's.....
23-10-2011, 15:38
Ladyhawke,
Have you had the privilege of seeing Paul McCartney live ? I manged to catch him 2 years ago and it was a memorable event !!!!!...to say the least ! Ladyhawke Wrote:Thanks all you guys, great to be in your company.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|