Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music by Saul Dzorelashvili
I would like to share some of my compositions here with everyone.

This is a recording of myself performing one of my works for piano. Its called 'Love In E major'.

Regards,

Saul

[video=youtube;FKoo_Y54GKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKoo_Y54GKw[/video]
ok, i guess i should have read this post prior to posting about what music you compose Saul....

im not really into instrumental music of any sort, i prefer to hear music with lyrics on the whole, but this piece isnt too bad IMO(from a purely listening perspective)....maybe our resident musician/music-man Jerome can advise us of the merits of your musical talent...from a semi-proffessional point of view.

also,

feel free to post your music here as long as you dont try to sell it or add links to where it can be purchased, members are free to contact you if they have the need to do so...
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

It seems to be nice. I would like to hear your recordings. So can you share it with me so that I can hear?
Get the Guitar Parts from WDMusic.
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:ok, i guess i should have read this post prior to posting about what music you compose Saul....

im not really into instrumental music of any sort, i prefer to hear music with lyrics on the whole, but this piece isnt too bad IMO(from a purely listening perspective)....maybe our resident musician/music-man Jerome can advise us of the merits of your musical talent...from a semi-proffessional point of view.

also,

feel free to post your music here as long as you dont try to sell it or add links to where it can be purchased, members are free to contact you if they have the need to do so...

Saul,

I don't regard myself as a musician - more of a weekend warrior who buggers about with music once in a while. A hobbyist really. And your stuff is miles ahead of anything I am doing. Still I enjoy doing it. It's like a kid who is given a paintbox of sounds to play with. There might be no point to the picture but it's fun to mess around and get your hands dirty.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Thanks everyone for your comments, they are really nice.

This is work is called Jazzy Tune , hope you all enjoy it.

Regards,

Saul

[video=youtube;iEClljZ3XmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEClljZ3XmU[/video]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Bizarrap & Peso Pluma - Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 55 Music Head 0 727 16-06-2023, 11:34
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Bizarrap & Shakira - Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 53 Music Head 0 657 27-01-2023, 12:09
  NEW SONG: Bizarrap & Quesvedo - Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 52 Music Head 0 385 09-08-2022, 10:39
  Women in Music - An account of female composers in history WKMT 1 629 26-05-2020, 00:46
Last Post: tapetumlucidum
  Reverend EL PRASO - Orchestral/Instrumental Music Composer & Producer elpraso 4 1,709 12-05-2020, 20:29
Last Post: Jerome
Video Chamber Music from a Cardinal? Dissily Mordentroge 0 481 14-10-2019, 12:00
Last Post: Dissily Mordentroge
  Unknown, but great, world music tacosmitsen 10 3,511 10-06-2018, 20:01
Last Post: Ruby
  First Music Show riolu 1 1,852 29-10-2016, 09:40
Last Post: Jerome
  help a newbe find new music for self PLSE spookn 0 1,441 08-09-2016, 23:50
Last Post: spookn
  Music genre Strangeris 6 3,220 18-07-2016, 09:34
Last Post: elee1984