Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please help me find the name of the song in the video
#1
Okay, so I'm looking for the song that is playing in this video. A few other people have asked about it and one person said it was from a soundtrack to this movie, however i haven't been heard that song on the soundtrack. I've contacted the uploader of this video but they haven't told me the name of the song. Could you please help by telling me the name of the song and where i might be able to download it?


Thanx in advance,


ThePirateMajesty713

Here's The Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxZUMQ3dB0A
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,428 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,946 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,310 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,390 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,892 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,253 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,485 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,348 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Song name? Nerdy42 0 1,410 31-10-2016, 18:17
Last Post: Nerdy42

Forum Jump: