Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another mystery song
#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ShQXfXEfiA
Sounds like a mix of Two steps from hell and audiomachine...
Reply
#2
he idea of this video is just epic. then this music and the whole effects are great .thanks for sharing this great video.
Reply
#3
aleksandme Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ShQXfXEfiA
Sounds like a mix of Two steps from hell and audiomachine...

This is not a song - there are no words - it's a soundtrack. It's not really that different from many other Hollywood film scores. They are all starting to sound the same these days because they all use the same sample sets. This is all computer-generated using sound libraries. I don't hear anything new in this. It's all very formulaic.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#4
Jerome that's one of the misconceptions or misuse of the word SONG ! I've listed it as one of my pet peeves in a MD thread previously.A song has lyrics, an instrumental doesn't....dah
Jerome Wrote:This is not a song - there are no words - it's a soundtrack. It's not really that different from many other Hollywood film scores. They are all starting to sound the same these days because they all use the same sample sets. This is all computer-generated using sound libraries. I don't hear anything new in this. It's all very formulaic.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,426 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,946 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,309 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,390 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,891 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,250 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,483 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,347 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Song name? Nerdy42 0 1,410 31-10-2016, 18:17
Last Post: Nerdy42

Forum Jump: