Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi all!
#1
hi everyone. Names Harry. Just joined because I needed a place where I can discuss music, fave artists, and stuff, as music has always been my life. Never got the chance to learn to play, but a passion for music is still in my heart and I wanted to express it in some way, so here I am!

Hope everyone's doing great!
Reply
#2
hi Harry and welcome to MD

who are your favourite artists?, least liked artists? favourite genres? etc etc
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Some favorite artists include (Classic): The Doors, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Eagles (modern): Adele, Fun., Neon Trees, Shinedown, Green Day, Josh Groban, (the list goes on), (indie) Sumo Cyco (Canada), Splashing Violet (Philadelphia, USA), The Sword, Natalie Warner (USA) and more lol

Least favorite artists would pretty much have to be anything techno or overly-commercialized to where the songs are akin to cookie-cutter corporate stuff.

favorite genres are Rock, Classic Rock, Metal and Some Hip-Hop, but I try to judge based more on artist than genre these days, especially with so much crossover going on lol
Reply
#4
welcome Echo
do you have any bunnymen?

Reply
#5
thanks for the list Echoman...
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Forum Jump: