Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Blast From The Past
#1
[video=youtube;ZnOnrMDr1FE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnOnrMDr1FE[/video]..I've been watching this movie over and over on Encore On Demand. Love the movie especially since later in his career I found out how great Nicholas Cage is. Watched City Of Angels tonight. Anyway good to see movies that recognizes a blast from the past. Peggy Sue Got Married :biggrin:
Reply
#2
Never seen the movie, will have to watch it. Thanks.

Next song not the best version, the best version is in the middle of 'Parental Guidance'.
[video]xDwq8NM9G4[/video]

As far as other film scores go:
I like so many, lately, again, getting into:
[video=youtube;5OliaeMp7ao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OliaeMp7ao[/video]
Not for everybody, but I get into that type of stuff...
Reply
#3
You are quite welcome. I'm sure you will like the film. The quote from where my signature is from came from that movie. I liked the quote!!
Reply


Forum Jump: