Lovely Linda
Unregistered
[video=youtube;YR1ujXx2p-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR1ujXx2p-I[/video].. Early but in a way it's never too early for Christmas. It should be celebrated all year long. Love this song from Karen!! Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
[video=youtube;LrhSjP5988E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrhSjP5988E[/video]
Posts: 374
Threads: 14
Joined: Oct 2014
Most Christmas records are cheery, but Merry Christmas, Darling is very melancholy, saying that Christmas can be a lonely time. When I see or hear Karen Carpenter, I cannot help thinking of the circumstances of her death (when she was only about 36-years-old). I have got The Complete Anthology 1964-1990, but I rarely listen to the album.
âThe fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.â William Shakespeare, As You Like It
Posts: 15
Threads: 1
Joined: Dec 2014
it's ok...better to just keep it then...she will live in our heart...she is always with us...
btw!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the members at MD !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 127
Threads: 13
Joined: Oct 2014
Merry Christmas Linda, and all here at Music Discussion! Also,best wishes for the New Year!!!
Thanks be to God for our blessings.
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
WinstonHollen Wrote:it's ok...better to just keep it then...she will live in our heart...she is always with us...
btw!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!
I feel like Karen is always with us too

mile:
Posts: 374
Threads: 14
Joined: Oct 2014
SteveO Wrote:Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the members at MD !
A belated happy new year to you too and all the MD members.
âThe fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.â William Shakespeare, As You Like It
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2015
14-01-2015, 09:13
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2015, 09:13 by Hassler.)
Big Ears Wrote:A belated happy new year to you too and all the MD members.
yeah, that's a very "soon" and in-time greeting, LOL
btw, have a nice day everybody
Posts: 374
Threads: 14
Joined: Oct 2014
Hassler Wrote:yeah, that's a very "soon" and in-time greeting, LOL
btw, have a nice day everybody
Hence the word 'belated'.
âThe fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.â William Shakespeare, As You Like It