new artist for me
coming in at #2 and not rap, thought I'd see what that was about
thought we were done with the emo thing
guest spots from Blink and Good Charlotte guys
and that's pretty much the sounds like

artist website - http://alltimelow.com/

Bio - from allmusic

[Image: MI0003836835.jpg?partner=allrovi.com]

Formed in 2003 in the suburbs of Baltimore, Maryland, All Time Low started out as a high-school cover band before morphing into a melodic emo-pop act.
Singer/guitarist Alex Gaskarth and guitarist Jack Barakat were All Time Low's co-founders, with bassist Zack Merrick and drummer Rian Dawson rounding out their
energetic pop-punk sound and rowdy live show, which often included silly string and beach balls. Honing their skills between homework and other teenage
commitments, the guys managed to tour across the East Coast and South during school breaks. They issued a four-song EP, 2004's The Three Words to Remember
in Dealing with the End, with help from local label Emerald Moon, and followed its release with a full-length album, The Party Scene, one year later.

Touring across the country that summer, the guys found themselves on bills with similar acts like Motion City Soundtrack, the Early November, and Plain White T's.
Along the way, All Time Low also bumped into fellow pop-punkers Amber Pacific, who brought the young band to the attention of their label, Hopeless Records. The
label was immediately impressed, and All Time Low had officially become part of the Hopeless family by March 2006, just a few months shy of the members' high-
school graduation. Finally done with schoolwork and able to concentrate full-time on music, the group issued Put Up or Shut Up -- a seven-song EP that mostly
featured new recordings of older material -- that July.

All Time Low supported the EP's release with a handful of Warped Tour dates before hitting the road again with Amber Pacific. So Wrong, It's Right appeared in 2007,
marking the band's first full-length release for Hopeless. After being named 2008's Band of the Year by Alternative Press, All Time Low returned with their second
album, Nothing Personal, in July 2009. Debuting at number four on the Billboard charts, Nothing Personal helped make All Time Low one of the top emo-pop acts in
the business. Two CD/DVD packages, MTV Unplugged and Straight to DVD, were released the following year, tiding fans over while the guys returned to the studio to
begin work on their major-label debut for Interscope Records.

Dirty Work, featuring the single "I Feel Like Dancin'," was released in 2011. The album reached number six on the Billboard charts the week it was released, and the
band hit the road. In 2012, All Time Low announced they had parted ways with Interscope and released a new song, "The Reckless and the Brave," on their website in
June. Soon after, they re-signed with Hopeless and began work on a new album. Don't Panic was released in November of 2012, then reissued almost a year later
with four newly recorded songs and four acoustic versions under the name Don't Panic: It's Longer Now! In 2015, All Time Low returned with their sixth record, Future
Hearts, which found them reuniting with their Dirty Work producer, John Feldmann.

Album Review - from allmusic

[Image: MI0003852601.jpg?partner=allrovi.com]

Having returned to their indie label roots with 2012's Don't Panic, All Time Low build upon that album's no-nonsense power pop vibe with their equally infectious 2015
effort Future Hearts. Somewhat more ambitious in scope, with a bit more studio polish than Don't Panic, Future Hearts finds All Time Low moving from one catchy,
high-energy track to the next. While they handled production duties quite well on Don't Panic, here they reunite with producer John Feldmann, who previously helmed
the group's 2011 Interscope swan song, Dirty Work. Feldmann, who has contributed to works by such varied pop artists as Hilary Duff, Panic! At the Disco, and Avicii,
doesn't tinker too much with the group's punk-pop approach, and simply helps the band achieve a slick consistency as they move across styles from driving emo-rock
("Kicking and Screaming") and folkie, mandolin-infused acoustic balladry ("Missing You") to buoyant dance-rock ("Dancing with a Wolf"). The album is also
punctuated by several well-curated guest appearances, with blink-182's Mark Hoppus jumping on board for the epic, midtempo anthem "Tidal Waves," and Good
Charlotte's Joel Madden lending his So-Cal croon to the punchy and hummable "Bail Me Out." Admittedly, there are fewer hard-rocking moments on Future Hearts,
and cuts like the Killers-esque "Runaways" and the passionate, radio-ready "Cinderblock Garden," while rife with distorted electric guitar riffs, find the band
counterbalancing the move away from punk rock swagger by leaning heavily on mature songcraft. Of course, it also doesn't hurt that lead singer Alex Gaskarth's
paper-crisp, on-point vocals are balanced perfectly in the mix, with almost every track making room for plenty of sparkling harmonies. Ultimately, with Future Hearts, All
Time Low have delivered an almost perfect blend of stadium-ready fist pumpers, ballads, and fuel-injected pop hits.

the only thing that caught my ear:

[video=youtube;yu6cf7Dg7Gw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu6cf7Dg7Gw[/video]

Track Listing

1. Satellite
2. Kicking & Screaming
3. Something's Gotta Give
4. Kids in the Dark
5. Runaways
6. Missing You
7. Cinderblock Garden
8. Tidal Waves
9. Don't You Go
10. Bail Me Out
11. Dancing with a Wolf
12. The Edge of Tonight
13. Old Scars/Future Hearts

not really my thing.....
as im not a fan of Blink182 nor Good Charlotte i cant see this being of interest to me
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Blink-182 - One More Time... Music Head 1 428 05-11-2023, 11:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Blink-182 - One More Time Music Head 0 357 06-10-2023, 11:37
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Animal Collective - Time Skiffs Music Head 1 464 21-02-2022, 13:47
  NEW ALBUM: Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - The Future Music Head 1 499 23-11-2021, 22:49
  NEW ALBUM: Duran Duran - Future Past Music Head 0 241 07-11-2021, 13:39
  NEW ALBUM: Steven Wilson - The Future Bites Music Head 3 508 23-02-2021, 13:33
Last Post: Jerome
  NEW SONG: All Time Low ft. Demi Lovato & blackbear - Monsters Music Head 0 301 08-01-2021, 12:15
  NEW ALBUM: Future Islands - As Long As You Are Music Head 2 386 25-10-2020, 23:16
  NEW SINGLE: Billie Eilish "my future" CRAZY-HORSE 2 446 13-08-2020, 10:57
  NEW ALBUM: All Time Low - Wake Up, Sunshine Music Head 1 701 18-04-2020, 23:51