Posts: 2
Threads: 1
Joined: Jan 2016
Yo everybody, I am JAKE and I am an annoying hi-hat.
Like ma' page coz new photos & videos are coming soon!
https://www.facebook.com/Jake-The-Annoyi...ts&fref=ts
Peace, bros.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
Why are you even here?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 2
Threads: 1
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
24-01-2016, 21:56
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2016, 22:01 by Jerome.)
Don't know who this guy is but I am not even going into any one of those links. Another non-event. You can tell just by the 'lingo'.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:Why are you even here?
And can we expect your exit soon? Egregious self-promotion is not appreciated...and often derided. To put it another way--buzz off, creep.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR