Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Get a copy of Windows 10 for free!
#11
I don't know...Win 8 seems to be working for me, and I haven't had it for a year yet so I'll have to pass. It looks great though.
Saltsjöbygdens Spelmansgille - Check out our Swede classical group! Wink
Reply
#12
I have 7...I will have it for quite awhile!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a licence free theme music for a netcast ankadahe 0 1,195 05-07-2015, 16:34
Last Post: ankadahe
  Mixing , Mastering for free astzer 0 951 22-06-2015, 12:34
Last Post: astzer
  Free money waiting for you? jazzboCR 0 1,127 19-04-2015, 17:24
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Who compose the copyright-free music to use in movies and/or other things Drealm 1 1,621 27-09-2009, 15:15
Last Post: ambernector
  Free new website to help musicians Jack Morris 0 1,813 27-05-2008, 08:32
Last Post: Jack Morris
  Entire new release by The Lysergic Tide streams for free! gumkeegan 0 1,819 06-04-2008, 20:19
Last Post: gumkeegan
  Spin magazine for free! Deedee 0 2,534 21-02-2008, 20:28
Last Post: Deedee
  Free Legal MP3 Downloads! dogbreath 6 5,349 06-01-2008, 20:19
Last Post: dogbreath
  Spin magazine for free! 0 654 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:

Forum Jump: