09-07-2015, 14:59
I'm Janie! I just joined and I love music and talking about music. Rock and roll is my favorite genre but I like most genres of music.
|
Hi!
|
|
09-07-2015, 14:59
I'm Janie! I just joined and I love music and talking about music. Rock and roll is my favorite genre but I like most genres of music.
09-07-2015, 15:08
Welcome to the site! Post some of your favourite music and let's see what the forum has to say.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
09-07-2015, 17:39
hey janie nice to have you on here! looking forward to hearing some good music
"Blogging like Jesus, tweet like a Pope
Site traffic heavy, I'm YouTubing hope" - Wire- 'Blogging' 2015 "But me and you were not to blame Love always returns from where it came Back to black and in the end, It's all the same."- Terry Allen 'Back to Black' 1996[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95"] http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95[/URL] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKpqmg_Xug0qMXDCJ1sdvMw
09-07-2015, 23:20
Janie, this is very much a sharing site but if you want to be passive 'til you get your bearings, that's fine too. Pick any Forum and cruise it--pleasant surprises abound.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
10-07-2015, 22:18
Welcome aboard the Great MD, Janie! I also like a lot of genres!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|