Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help and advice ASAP!
[h=1]I am a very new member of this forums and I am asking for help by helping you. The story can go on and on but I am keeping it short. So my dad recently lost his job and he needs customers as fast as possible so he can pay the rent and everything else. He does not speak English so everything will be going through me. He is an experienced music-arranger. He can do anything as simple as Alan Walker - Fade, Sammie Beats - Brasslord and so on, he can also make you more complicated music and change anything of it to your liking. He does not charge much. I understand that I am a new member but my dad is willing to show you your requested music first before any payment. If you are interested please message me on this forums or add me on skype: wantkiwi.

I am really new to this stuff so if this isn't the right place to offer music services please help me by pointing to the right forums and people that would be interested.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. If you want his portfolio it will based on Russian words and style because his work was done for Russian customers. He is not an official citizen of Russia and due to the recent Ukraine war, attitude from people changed towards him and he even lost his job.

Thank you for you're time!

[/h]
Well I don't know how old you are but I assume your father is at least 20 years older than you and he would not have been familiar with the production techniques (that over-compressed pumping nonsense is a dead giveaway) in the samples you have posted. Try some other forum. We don't do bullshit here.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peter Gabriel advice needed... CRAZY-HORSE 18 3,230 04-07-2021, 22:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Gerry Rafferty advice needed... CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,237 17-05-2020, 06:03
Last Post: Jerome
  Tangerine Dream Advice gryphon 12 3,496 12-10-2018, 03:03
Last Post: sjpolyguy
  Looking for advice on how to improve my aspiring career? Passion 0 780 02-01-2016, 04:51
Last Post: Passion
  Dave Gilnmour advice... CRAZY-HORSE 0 656 18-10-2015, 12:31
  Totally unbelievable "advice" canardminceblanc 4 1,393 16-08-2013, 20:43
Last Post: Bellini48
  Utterly useless advice for musicians canardminceblanc 1 826 06-05-2013, 01:24
  magna carta advice? CRAZY-HORSE 12 1,886 06-10-2011, 15:33