Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
looking for a 1980's song
#1
There is a song from early to mid 1980's song that I'm looking for.

It is singed by a female or a female group.

It sounds almost like "It's for you" by Shanice Wilson (1994)

When you listen the song by shanice listen to the "OH Yeah's". Because they sound alike in both songs. and I cannot remember that song.

That is all I know so far.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,088 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,426 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,944 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,304 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,388 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,891 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,249 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,483 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,347 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Song name? Nerdy42 0 1,408 31-10-2016, 18:17
Last Post: Nerdy42

Forum Jump: