Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Greetings
#1
Hi, I am Poleon, I joined this forum to participate in musical discussions! My favorite artist is Judas Priest. \m/
Reply
#2
Welcome aboard the Great MD,Poleon! Judas Priest is a good choice!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
welcome to MD...
im not a fan of JP, but others are so youre in good company here.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
Welcome to the site - used to listen to JP as a kid, I have fond memories of those times - 'Breaking the Law' was one of my favourites at the time - probably because I was doing it! Also liked the song about the 'Ripper'.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#5
Welcome to the site. And what a relief to have a new person on the site who actually makes a post introducing themselves and saying what they like.

Lord I am so sick of these people who join and make ONE post that is clearly promoting their own music.I do not listen to those clips on principle.
Reply


Forum Jump: